Staples Project Specialist in Framingham, Massachusetts
The Printing Project Specialist with guidance from the Category Manager and DMM is responsible for supporting retail printers, the Ink and Toner recycling program, the HP Instant Ink program, and managing the HP marketing timelines. The candidate must feel confident in interfacing with multiple business units and departments. Able to organize meetings and drive results for projects related to printing including operations and supply chain projects that may influence merchandising decisions and growth. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, a strong understanding of merchandising systems and be able to meet project deadlines.
• Coordinate and execute all tasks and timelines related to retail printers, Ink and Toner recycling, and the HP Instant Ink program.
o Manage tactical details to ensure complete and timely implementation of all plans and initiatives
o Manage cross functional relationships and ensure that other business units are supporting programs around supplier relationships and product selection
o Work with merchants, marketing, supply chain and suppliers to coordinate communication of initiative
• Provide day to day guidance on current and ongoing projects including reporting and analysis as required.
• Partner with sales, inventory, marketing, stores, and ecomm teams to help coordinate training as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2 years of project management or merchandising experience
• Self-motivation, organizational skills, written/ verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and an overall understanding of the operations of the Staples business
• Be able to adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed to ensure the company's success
• Have the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
• Strong business aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish and maintain credibility with the business functional resources they will work with.
• Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.