Staples Purchasing Verification Specialist in Aurora, Colorado
The Acknowledgment Specialist is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the vendor’s confirmation of Staples Business Advantage purchase orders and to secure estimated shipment dates. This is achieved through diligent review of vendor provided acknowledgment information to identify potential issues with purchases, and to initiate action to resolve such issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Confirm accuracy of vendor acknowledgments sent to Furniture Vendor Communication queue in Salesforce.
· Ability to identify and resolve any discrepancies with vendor acknowledgment utilizing training documents.
· Resolve issues and discrepancies, make decisions regarding corrective course of action and execute.
· Following processes & procedures documented to ensure accuracy of acknowledgment data in CFS
· Responsible for running reports out of CFS to identify any PO’s that are not acknowledged or not received by vendors
· Responsible for maintaining CFS queue assignments in regards to EDI manufacturer discrepancies.
· Attend bi-weekly team meetings for updates & recurrent training
· Participate in special process improvement projects as requested by Acknowledgment Team Manager.
· Make recommendations on improvements to procedures or processes to help streamline or improve workflow and throughput.
·Prefer experience in furniture industry;
·CFS & Salesforce experience preferred
·Strong interpersonal and team skills
·Strong verbal and written communication skills
·Ability to analyze issues and develop solutions
·Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
·Strong computer skills; Comprehensive knowledge and experience in MS Office Platform (Word, Excel)
·High School Degree
·3-5 years business experience (Customer Service, Accounting)
·Prefer experience in furniture industry, but not required, if comparable competencies and skillset exist
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.